ProtaMin - Manganese ( Amino Acids Base Manganese Complex ,Mn- 12%)
Causes of Manganese deficiencyThe use of lime at rates sufficient to increase the pH of the soil above 6.5, burning of organic salts, irrigation which increases the soil pH and deposits bicarbonates and carbonates and excessive drainage cause Manganese deficiency.
How to recognize Manganese deficiencyInterveinal chlorosis in the middle of the subterminal leaves indicate manganese deficiency. In moderate and acute stages of manganese deficiency the dark green areas in the leaves become dull green and the light green areas persist throughout the life of the leaves. In severe cases, the light green areas often become grey or even whitish, the foliage becomes thin and shoots die back.
1. ProtaMin-Manganese is an organic Manganese- Amino Acids based Foliar Spray that corrects manganese deficiency & provides organic Nitrogen satisfactorily in all crops. It improves plant health by correcting manganese deficiency and optimizes yield.
2. ProtaMin –Manganese contains a wetting and dispersing agent which ensures direct availability of the Manganese Amino Acids Complex sprayed, for a long time without adverse reactions.
3. ProtaMin –Manganese is absorbed easily through leaves and is not free to react with any other compound in the plant.
4. ProtaMin –Manganese remains in the plant-available form for a long time.
5. ProtaMin –Manganese include prevention of interveinal chlorosis of the leaves, increasing productive tillers in various crops, inducing resistance to pests and diseases, boosting growth, consequently increasing yield.
6. ProtaMin- Manganeseis compatible with other agrochemicals and is ideal for correcting Mn deficiency in rice, cotton, wheat, sugarcane, tobacco, cardamom, coconut, rubber, coffee, banana, chilli, potato, apple, citrus, grapes, mango and other crops.
7. ProtaMin- Manganese is 100% water soluble powder available in 25 kg Bulk packing.